- "I didn’t know that this place would be so peaceful and breath-taking. I love it and I don’t want to leave."
- "This was my first time at Grailville.
I enjoyed it so much! Hospitable and comfortable, incredible people."
- "Thank you for helping me to focus on what is truly important."
- "I found space to breathe and let the divine speak."
A rural oasis just a short drive from Cincinnati, Grailville is a tangible expression of the Grail’s commitment to spiritual search, social transformation, ecological sustainability, and the release of women's creative energy throughout the world.
- spiritual, cultural, and experiential programs reflecting our mission;
- overnight and day meeting spaces for workshops, retreats and celebrations;
- trails, woods, pastures, creeks, organic gardens, an outdoor labyrinth
- and a store selling fair-trade gifts.
Come to Grailville, a place to gather, nurture, listen & grow.
Volunteer Day + Snakes Alive!
The weather forecast says 87* and sunny—a perfect day to be outdoors at Grailville. First up—Grailville Volunteer Day from 9am-12pm. Snakes Alive! an art workshop with Kevin White of Visionaries & Voices will begin at 1pm. Coming to both? Pack a lunch for a picnic in the gazebo. Learn more about both upcoming programs. For more information about Grailville, download our brochure.
Grailville celebrates its 70th Anniversary!
For 70 years Grailville has lived its mission of world peace, justice and renewal of the Earth, brought about by women working together as catalysts for change. Through these years, it has had several incarnations that have spoken to the need for a place in the world where people can affirm their authentic selves, create space for the sacred, transform their lives and address the needs of the world. We continue this work today through the access to our 315 acres and unique repurposed barn buildings that host both outside meetings and retreats, as well as Grailville’s own educational programs and activities.
But, we cannot sustain our valuable work without your support!
When you donate to Grailville, you support the community of people, programs and the mission that:
- Continues our 70 year history of sustainable agricultural work that includes organic and permaculture practices
- Re-envisions our unique, converted farm buildings to be more green and ecologically friendly.
- Shapes the conversation in our community with programs and activities to nurture our authentic selves.
Donate, volunteer and participate today!