- "I didn’t know that this place would be so peaceful and breath-taking. I love it and I don’t want to leave."
- "This was my first time at Grailville.
I enjoyed it so much! Hospitable and comfortable, incredible people."
- "Thank you for helping me to focus on what is truly important."
- "I found space to breathe and let the divine speak."
A rural oasis just a short drive from Cincinnati, Grailville is a tangible expression of the Grail’s commitment to spiritual search, social transformation, ecological sustainability, and the release of women's creative energy throughout the world.
Called by our spiritual values, The Grail envisions a world of peace, justice and renewal of the earth, brought about by women working together as catalysts for change. Grailville—a rural oasis just a short drive from Cincinnati—is a tangible expression of the Grail’s mission and values. A center of education, leadership, peace and care of the earth since 1944, Grailville continues to be a sacred space for women and men of all ages seeking a community of shared values.
As we move forward through our transition from what was to what will be, we hope that you will continue to find peace and energy at Grailville.
- Our 3 “dogs-welcome” natural hiking trails and our outdoor labyrinth are free and open to the community during the daylight hours.
- Although our gift store location is closed, it is still possible to purchase items by appointment. Please contact Terry Marshall at 513-683-2340 ext. 231 or via email at email@example.com.
- We have also decided to offer limited space for rent in 2016: St. Brigid's for day meetings, Oratory for life celebrations and other spiritually renewing activities, Tidings for overnight retreats, and Ark for temporary housing. Information will be updated on our website soon, but in the meantime, please contact Terrie Puckett at 683-2340 x225 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!