- Although our gift store location is closed, it is still possible to purchase items by appointment. Please contact Terry Marshall at 513-683-2340 ext. 231 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have also decided to offer limited space for rent in 2016: St. Brigid’s for day meetings, Oratory for life celebrations and other spiritually renewing activities, Tidings for overnight retreats, and Ark for temporary housing. Information will be updated on our website soon, but in the meantime, please contact Terrie Puckett at 683-2340 x225 or email@example.com for more information!
Grailville is owned by The Grail, an international movement of women, called by our spiritual values, envisioning a world of peace, justice and renewal of the earth, brought about by women working together as catalysts for change. Grailville—a rural oasis just a short drive from Cincinnati—is a tangible expression of the Grail’s mission and values. A center of education, leadership, peace and care of the earth since 1944, Grailville continues to be a sacred space for women and men of all ages seeking a community of shared values.
As we move forward through our transition from what was to what will be, we hope that you will continue to find peace and energy at Grailville.
- Grailville has been a “living lab” exploring new ideas and advances in environmental sustainability since its founding. Students and guests continue to learn from these past and current activities when they visit.
- We welcome the community to be active and be a part of the natural world by offering three hiking trails open and free during the daylight hours for public use (walking your dog, birdwatching, enjoying the art installations, breathing in deeply of the scents and sights) year-round. No vehicles permitted.
- Guests can find the divine though personal reflection and meditation either walking our outdoor labyrinth or simply sitting in meditation on a carved bench in the forest.
- Many combine all three when they volunteer in our gardens: feeling the wet soil and warm sun, taking part in informal instruction, and gathering in community.
“The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all our most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to foster its renewal is our only hope.”
― Wendell Berry
Grailville has a long and proud history of changing to meet the challenges of the present even as The Grail prepares for the future and honors the past. Today Grailville is in a time of discernment determining how best to fulfill the mission of the Grail into the next quarter century. We hope that you will join us on our journey, and allow Grailville to become a part of YOUR journey.